A. Limited Warranty
- Brewsensible™ warrants to the original purchaser that this product will be free from manufacturing defects in material and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from the date of purchase by the customer. Proof of purchase is required. Brewsensible’s™ obligation to repair or replace defective materials or workmanship is the sole obligation of Brewsensible™ under this limited warranty.
- This product is for home use only. The limited warranty covers only those defects that arise as a result of normal use of the product and does not cover any other problems, including, but not limited to, those that arise as a result of:
- Improper maintenance or modification;
- Operation outside of the product's specifications;
- Carelessness or neglect to operate the product in accordance with
instructions provided with the product;
- Failure to follow cleaning and / or maintenance procedures; or
- Exceeding published operating temperatures.
- Brewsensible™ reserves the right to request delivery of the defective component for inspection before processing the warranty claim. If Brewsensible™ receives, during the applicable warranty period, notice of a defect in any component that is covered by the warranty, Brewsensible™ shall replace the defective component with a new or rebuilt component at Brewsensible’s™ option.
- Brewsensible™ must be notified within seven (7) days of the delivery date of any damage caused by shipping. Customer is responsible for shipping damage outside of this time period. Approval for return must be provided by Brewsensible™ prior to any return. Customer is responsible for keeping all original packaging material for warranty returns. Brewsensible™ is not responsible for damage from improperly packaged warranty returns, and these repair costs will be the sole responsibility of the customer. Shipping costs and related fees associated with warrantee is covered only for the contiguous United States.
- Brewsensible’s™ limited warranty is valid in any country where the product is distributed.
B. Limitations of Warranty
- Any implied warranty that is found to arise by way of state or federal law, including any implied warranty of merchantability or any implied warranty of fitness, is limited in duration to the terms of this limited warranty and is limited in scope of coverage to this warranty. Brewsensible™ disclaims any express or implied warranty, including any implied warranty of fitness for a particular purpose or merchantability, on items excluded from coverage as set forth in this limited warranty.
- Brewsensible™ makes no warranty of any nature beyond that contained in this limited warranty. No one has authority to enlarge, amend, or modify this limited warranty, and Brewsensible™ does not authorize anyone to create any other obligation for it regarding this product.
- Brewsensible™ is not responsible for any representation, promise, or warranty made by any independent dealer or other person beyond what is expressly stated in this limited warranty. Any selling or servicing dealer is not Brewsensible’s™ agent, but an independent entity.
C. Limitations of Liability
- The remedies provided in this warranty are the customer's sole and exclusive remedies.
- Except for the obligations specifically set forth in this warranty, in no event shall Brewsensible™ be liable for direct, indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages, whether based on contract, tort, or any other legal theory and whether or not advised of the possibility of such damages.
- This warranty does not cover, and in no event shall Brewsensible™ be liable for, travel, lodging, or any other expense incurred due to manufacturing defects in material and workmanship, or any other reason.
- Any performance of repairs after the warranty coverage period has expired or performance of repairs regarding anything excluded from coverage after this limited warranty shall be considered good-will repairs and they will not alter the terms of this limited warranty, or extend any warranty coverage period.
- Venue for any legal proceedings relating to or arising out of this warranty shall be in Nevada County, California, United States, which courts will have exclusive jurisdiction.
D. Local Law
- This warranty gives the customer specific legal rights. The customer may also have other rights that vary from state to state in the United States or other countries.
- To the extent that this warranty is inconsistent with local law, it shall be deemed modified, only to the extent necessary to be consistent with such local law.